Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic situation, we have imposed “work-from-home” structure. All of our employees are currently working virtually from the safety of their homes. We will return to our office & usual routine when this pandemic is in control.
*** Kindly read the whole circular before applying.
Company: Jayed Corp.
Location: STP, Janata Tower, Kawran Bazar, Dhaka
Position: Executive, Customer Management
Job Nature: Full Time
Office Hours: 9.30 AM – 6 PM
Jayed Corp. is a venture builder with a focus on building, experimenting and scaling digital businesses on global niche markets. Currently, We are serving 4000+ customers across 82+ countries globally. To support our growth and vision we are looking for smart, hard-working & self-driven individuals.
We are looking for “Executive, Customer Management” whose main responsibility will be to provide chat support to our customers and update basic customer records in Google Sheets.
– Provide customer support through our Instant Messaging and helpdesk software.
– Manage and Organize customer subscriptions and maintain the database.
– Perform daily assigned tasks as per instruction of Supervisor.
– Occasionally working with the Marketing and Development team to convey customers feedback and strategies.
Note: We will train you on how to do these tasks properly to make things easier and efficient.
– English proficiency, specially in writing **
– Basic knowledge of Excel or Google sheet
– Good typing speed + Fast Computing skill
– Problem-solving capability with the ability to work under pressure.
– Broad-Minded and Well-Mannered
– Graduates from any discipline can apply.
– Having experience in the relevant field will get preference.
– We also appreciate extracurricular activities/skills.
What we can offer you:
– 2 Times yearly festive bonus
– Free Evening Snacks*
– Unlimited tea & coffee*
– Relax & Sports Zone*
– An environment that fosters accelerated growth and training
*Note: These facilities are available during our usual office routine. Currently, we are on Work from Home mode because of the Covid-19 pandemic. When the pandemic situation is over, we will return to our usual office routine again.
14,000 – 20,000/= BDT.
To give everyone the same opportunity for shortlisting, We have structured a virtual interview process.
You can directly apply and participate in the interview through- https://bit.ly/3emmGVK
Note: The Interview process will be held virtually. Candidates will be shortlisted only from this process.
Deadline: 05 June 2020